The festive days didn’t stop our development team – we continued improving the service! Today, we are pleased to present you with a list of fixes implemented in the app.
- In the previous version of SFERA Android app, the view count in the feed was displayed incorrectly. This could lead to the incorrect content popularity display. However, the development team didn’t leave this issue unattended and fixed this error in the new app update.
- We have resolved the “No Internet connection” error when rating Moments.
- We fixed the issue with the callback timer when attempting to link a phone number. Now, it works reliably even in the background mode.
- You can easily review what was entered after entering an incorrect password during its change.
- Password recovery has become even more convenient – the resend code timer (email/phone) now works in the background mode.
- We fixed an incorrect error with repeated entry of the wrong code during password recovery.
- Registration now proceeds without issues; the incorrect functioning of checkboxes when selecting languages has been fixed.
- The issue with control elements misalignment after returning from horizontal viewing was fixed.
- The black screen will no longer hinder your enjoyment of watching videos when changing the color theme.
- Now, downloaded videos are displayed in the gallery of your device.
These are just some of the fixes we have implemented in the SFERA app. We continue to improve it so you can enjoy a comfortable and seamless user experience. Thank you for choosing SFERA!